WE NEED YOUR HELP
North Shore CDC is a 44 year old nonprofit organization founded on community and civic engagement in largely disenfranchised communities. Since 1978, we've evolved and expanded our work, by:
- providing over 400 affordable homes to over nearly 1,000 residents on the North Shore in Beverly, Salem, Gloucester, and Manchester-by-the-Sea;
- developing youth programing including a nationally recognized YouthBuild program and services and housing for homeless youth and young adults
- assisting small businesses with financial resources, technical support, and a retail incubator space
- creating opportunities for New England-based artists
- providing resources, services, and support to NSCDC residents and community members through our Family Success Program
- engaging the community with civic responsibility, participation, and advocacy
Your support can ensure we continue to meet the growing needs in the community. Consider making a donation today and see your dollars at work!
Gifts of $1,000 and above are eligible for Community Investment Tax Credits (CITC 2022) where you receive 50% of your gift back in the form of a state tax credit. For more information, contact Machel Piper, Development Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-825-4009.