IMPACT YOUR COMMUNITY DONATE TODAY
Your support ensures that we can continue providing affordable housing, youth development, community building, small business support, and creative opportunities for artists on the North Shore.
We are no longer accepting donations on this campaign, but there are other ways for you to support us today!
WE NEED YOUR HELP
North Shore CDC is a 44 year old nonprofit organization founded on community and civic engagement in largely disenfranchised communities. Since 1978, we've evolved and expanded our work, by:
- providing over 400 affordable homes to over nearly 1,000 residents on the North Shore in Beverly, Salem, Gloucester, and Manchester-by-the-Sea;
- developing youth programing including a nationally recognized YouthBuild program and services and housing for homeless youth and young adults
- assisting small businesses with financial resources, technical support, and a retail incubator space
- creating opportunities for New England-based artists
- providing resources, services, and support to NSCDC residents and community members through our Family Success Program
- engaging the community with civic responsibility, participation, and advocacy
Your support can ensure we continue to meet the growing needs in the community. Consider making a donation today and see your dollars at work!
Gifts of $1,000 and above are eligible for Community Investment Tax Credits (CITC 2022) where you receive 50% of your gift back in the form of a state tax credit. For more information, contact Machel Piper, Development Director, at email@example.com or 978-825-4009.